Knowledge is power.
Let’s put it into perspective here.
You can’t very well go on your dream vacation if you haven’t fully planned it out – thoroughly, with great detail and assistance, and adequate preparation. Similarly, you can’t enhance your wealth without knowledge and planning.
Although many women are now running their own businesses and/or are in control of their household finances, many of us have not received the practical, real world education that would prepare us to lead healthy, financial lives. We have financial coaching programs to support you in creating a culture of financial excellence.
If one of the following questions resonates with you, it may be time to work with someone to transform your financial well-being:
- What is my net worth?
- How much money do I really make a year?
- Why do I pay so much in taxes?
- How do I create and analyze a budget?
- What financial paperwork do I need and how do I organize it? Should I even care?
- How do I increase my income?
- I am going to have to send my child to college. How do I plan for this?
- I make quite a bit of money, but I don’t have any savings. How am I going to do that?
- I should start with the easy things….like, balancing a checkbook. Where do I begin?
- I am working for someone right now, but I am thinking about going out on my own. I didn’t want to leave this job until I had my business set up…but my boss is out to cut costs as well. What win-win situation can I create? Or, if it doesn’t make sense to create a win-win, is there any way to negotiate my exit from the company?
- I am $30,000 in debt. How am I ever going to pay that off?