TMS II, LLC Accounting and Tax Services work is right for you if you:
- are dedicated and determined to build and maintain a successful business.
- are passionate about your business.
- have the willingness to move forward with your plans for your business.
- realize the importance of a sound financial and administrative infrastructure
- DO it ALL – you are the sales person, the worker, the accountant, the office manager
- You seek organization and consistency in your financial matters – for example, paying yourself regularly or ensuring your tax payments are made timely and accurately
- Your business revenues are less than $150,000
- You have up to 3 employees, including yourself
- You have been in business 0 – 3 years
What your issues tend to be:
- There is a lack of organization or consistency in your financial matters – for example, you want to pay yourself regularly or ensure your tax payments are made timely and accurately
- You don’t have enough time in a day to get to all the items on your task list, especially because you are busy filling your business
- You have that nagging thought that if you only had time to work on your finances, you would feel better, relieved in fact
TMS II, LLC Accounting and Tax Service Responsibilities
- We develop an understanding of your business, your overall strategy and related goals, which is vital to your financial accounting and tax preparation.
- We perform relevant tasks of the accounting function, which include, but are not limited to:
- Obtain, review and update your accounting file (ie. QuickBooks) on a regular basis (monthly or quarterly)
- Reconcile the Company accounts regularly (ie. bank, credit card, credit line/mortgage, and payroll accounts)
- Make monthly and quarterly tax payments (payroll, sales, income, or direct you to do so, as relevant)
- Prepare and process payroll and sales tax returns and payments
- Review and resolve tax notices
- We issue quarterly financial statements and direct quarterly finance meetings
- We plan for taxes and prepare your Company and individual income tax returns
Why these services are important to you:
- The success of your business is contingent upon key factors, some of which you can control and some of which you can’t. A strong framework that includes financial, operational, and administrative processes is something that you can control to achieve your success. We bring clarity to the financial “what’s so” and partner with you to use this information to maintain and enhance your financial foundation.
— Jane McLaughlin, CEO