Outsourced CFO and Outsourced Controller Services
TMS II, LLC Outsourced Controller or Outsourced CFO services are right for you if you:
- Are passionate about your Company.
- Invest time and energy in your Company but you sometimes don’t realize the results you think “you should” given the amount of time or investment
- Make good money and you have customers and you want to get to the next level or strengthen where you are.
- Have been so busy doing what you do well that you have had to make some financial decisions “on the fly”, or had to be reactive to your cash flow matters
- Are ready for a financial team to support you in achieving your business success – but you don’t necessarily need just one person to fill this position on a full-time basis
Your issues tend to be:
- You “run” and “do” so much, basing your decisions on what “you know” in your head about your company’s finances and statistics that you rarely take the time to evaluate and monitor your financial results
- You wear a lot of hats – you are Chief Operations Office, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Human Resources Director and you find it challenging to keep up.
- Your company could be growing rapidly or revenues could be stagnant – either way, you know you are ready to go the next level in your Company but your financial and administrative infrastructure is lacking in something to achieve that next level effectively
- Something keeps you awake at night and it includes –
- Profitability isn’t where you want it to be
- Cash flow improvements are needed
- Business processes and systems need improvement
TMS II, LLC Outsourced Controller and Outsourced CFO Responsibilities (note these services are tailored to the specific size and need of your organization)
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of all aspects of the Company’s business, its processes and drivers and related industry for incorporation in daily, weekly, monthly and annual work plan.
- Maintain an up-to-date business model for reference and use in creating strategy and financial budgets.
- Stay current and up-to-date on financial and tax regulations and industry standards that could impact the strategy and/or financials of the company.
- Create policies and procedures for greater control and transparency.
- Oversee the accounting and finance functions
- Provide education and training of employees, as relevant.
- Act as liaison to external relationships (Auditor, Banking, Insurance).
- Be responsible for seeking the most appropriate financial relationships and negotiate banking / lending contracts and agreements.
- Participate in strategy creation and discussion and align strategy with current financial position and financial projections.
- Be accountable for the budgeting process and budget creation.
- Provide education, and bring clarity, to Company owners of the financial information – the “what’s so”, the projections, and a comparison of the two, to use this information to build wealth.
- Prepare and present financial and management reports for external parties (such as lenders and attorneys), Board of Directors, or Board of Advisors – (CFO only)
- Participate in regular meetings of the Board of Directors, Board of Advisors and/or the Finance Committee – (CFO only)
Why these services are important to you:
The success of your business is contingent upon key factors, some of which you can control and some of which you can’t. A strong framework that includes effective financial, operational, and administrative processes is something that you can control to achieve your success. We bring clarity to the financial “what’s so” and partner with you to use this information to maintain and enhance your financial foundation.