Since 2003, we have enjoyed working with a wide variety of clients – individual accounting, tax and coaching clients; sole proprietors and self-employed individuals; limited liability partnerships, limited liability corporations; S-Corporations and C-Corporations. Our corporate clients have been both in the for-profit and non-profit sectors. We have worked with start-ups, growth, and mature businesses.
Our clients’ industries have included:
- State and local governments
- Mission-driven non-profits
- Arts, specialized craft and architecture
- Information technology
- Personal training, development and wellness
- Graphic design, marketing, and public relations
- Temporary and permanent placement services
- Salon and spa
- Real estate development and investment
- Construction and related services, such as plumbing, HVAC, electrical
- Restaurants, coffee shops and catering facilities
- Image consultants
- Women’s custom and tailored clothing
Get Acquainted to Us
Great pride is taken to learn about our potential clients to ensure that a mutual client service relationship will be of great benefit to us both. Depending upon your service needs, we will have a call or meeting for 30 minutes to one-hour. This is of no cost to you. All we ask is that you provide some background information and answers to some specific questions ahead of time, which will be requested from you in the meeting confirmation sent to you via e-mail. Providing this information in advance supports great focus and value to you during our phone or in-person meeting.
You can email us at email@example.com or call 215-315-3969 to schedule a meeting.
Working with Us
Upon our mutual agreement to move forward with a contractual relationship, we provide a work plan and schedule and make relevant information requests. Information can be mailed, hand-delivered, or provided via our secure Cloud service.