Over the years, my professional experience has been cultivated by:
- Founding and operating TMS II, LLC starting in 2004 – an accounting, tax and consulting practice
- Operating as a sole proprietor from 2003 to 2004 strengthening my skills in individual and business tax preparation and planning
- Working at KPMG LLP for 11 years directly out of College in 1992 where I advanced to the position of Senior Auditing Manager:
- My client base ranged from entrepreneurial, owner-managed businesses to large multi-national private and publicly held corporations. I supervised and coordinated engagement teams ranging from two to ten engagement members, including those from KPMG’s audit, tax and consulting practices. In addition to performing annual audits, I became skilled in preparing reviewed and audited financial statements and related footnotes. I prepared and delivered formal presentations to Audit Committees and/or Board of Directors. I also performed policies and procedures engagements and due diligence services for my clients.
- I was also a lead coordinator of the Firm’s Employee Benefit Practice in its Pennsylvania area offices, ensuring that the audits of the Plans (300+) were staffed and managed properly, partner and concurring reviews occurred timely, and any Plan issues were addressed completely and efficiently when research beyond the normal audit procedures was required.
Professional affiliations, memberships, and degree:
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Graduated with Summa Cum Laude honors from Drexel University (Pennsylvania). She holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a dual major in Accounting and Finance.
Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress